A bunch of drunk college kids tried to play “Alice in Wonderland”
I cry of laughter everytime I watch this.
i need feminism because when jesus does a magic trick it’s a goddamn miracle but when a woman does a magic trick she gets burned at the stake
i mean they did also kill jesus. that was a pretty significant thing that happened. like i understand where you’re coming from here but they very much did kill jesus.
Something either outside or in my brother’s room is making this obnoxious high frequency sound. Of course I’m the only person in the house thats not completely destroyed their eardrums so I’m pretty sure I’m the only one its driving batty.
Imogen Heap helps invent gloves that will “change the way we make music”
I don’t think anyone could possibly imagine what having these would mean to me
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED THIS GIVEAWAY:
I AM CHANGING THE RULES AND RE-VAMPING PART OF IT, AS WELL AS CHANGING THE DEADLINE. EDITS ARE BOLDED.
The link to the edited Superwholock giveaway is here. It has also been changed.
In any case, here we go!
- you must be following me (this is a giveaway for my followers, so duh)
- you must enter your URL here
- you may enter your URL as many times as you like (THIS IS ONLY FOR FIRST PLACE)
- you may like and reblog as many times as you like
- you must have your inbox open to win
- don’t be stupid
- don’t be mean
- generally don’t be a douche
- the giveaway ends at midnight MST on June 1st, 2014
Game of Thrones:
- Set of 7 sigil pins from here
- Hand of the King necklace from here
- Ceramic steins (pick one) from here
- Misty Mountains poster from here
- Hobbit door locket from here
- Feather bookmark with Shire charm from here
- Thorin and company mug from here
- Four character pins of your choice from here
Lord of the Rings:
- Arwen Evenstar’s necklace from here
- Tolkien quote necklace from here
- Elvish script pin from here
- Leaf brooch keychain from here
- Eye of Sauron pocket watch necklace from here
- PO-TA-TOES poster from here
- must have their inbox open
- will be selected randomly
- will be notified via inbox
- can be international
First place: choose any 10 of the things above
Second place: choose any 5 of the things above
Third place: choose any 3 of the things above
1. Entering one giveaway does NOT enter you into the other giveaway. I’m not setting you up to fail here.
1a. You CAN enter both. That’s the whole point.
2. Entering your URL into the form is for FIRST PLACE ONLY. I will be using a random number generator to select first place, and first place only.
2a. Second and third places will be determined by reblogs, likes, general determination and dedication, and messages regarding the giveaway sent to me that are legitimate questions.Any questions can be directed to my inbox.
3. I will be adding things as this gains notes.
3a. When this post reaches ten thousand notes, I will get the first place winner a book of their choice, up to $25 before shipping and handling.
3b. When this post reaches twenty-five thousand notes, I will get the first place winner anything else they want, fandom related or not, from a website of their choice. The price limit on this additional item is $50.
3c. When this post reaches fifty thousand notes, I will do something else for the first prize winner, a thing which I have not yet determined.
That is all.